D57.1 UHV Stepper Motor
1,000 mNm, NEMA 23
From £1,034.00 excl. VAT and transportation cost$1,310.00 excl. VAT and transportation cost€1,225.00 excl. VAT and transportation cost
- Suitable for use below 1 x 10-10 mBar (7.5 x 10-11 Torr)
- Continuous running in vacuum at high torque and step rates with AML drive
- Bakeable to 200 °C
- Step angle of 1.8°
- Step angle tolerance of ±5%
- Operational temperature range -65 °C to +190 °C
- Embedded thermocouple or PT100 sensor
- Open construction with all internal spaces vented
- Cryogenic extended operating temperature option available, range -196 °C to +190 °C
- Gamma radiation hard versions available 1 x 106 Gy
- Standard motors are fitted with open stainless steel bearings, lubricated with NyeTorr® 6300 ultra low outgassing UHV grease
- Custom shaft modifications available
|D57.1||1,000 mNm UHV stepper motor||1,034.001,310.001,225.00|
|D57.1-C||D57.1, Cryogenic -196 °C to +190 °C||1,127.001,430.001,335.00|
|D57.1-H||D57.1, Dry lubricated hybrid ceramic bearings||1,127.001,430.001,335.00|
|D57.1-P||D57.1 with PT100 temperature sensor in lieu of thermocouple||1,079.001,370.001,275.00|
|D57.1-R||D57.1, Gamma radiation hardened||1,127.001,430.001,335.00|
|D57.1-X||D57.1 with shaft modification||1,149.001,455.001,360.00|
UHV Stepper Motor Gearheads
UHV planetary gearheads for use with AML stepper motors to increase step resolution and torque.
SMD210 Stepper Motor Controller
Stepper motor controller specifically designed to drive AML UHV-compatible motors. Two motors may be driven sequentially under host computer control or by using an internally stored program. Manual operation is also possible using the front-panel or a hand-held joystick.
MLF18 18-way Electrical Feedthrough
MLF18F 18-way feedthrough on a DN40 CF flange (70 mm OD). Individual glass compression seals and bakeable to 250°C.
SMD3 Stepper Motor Drive
Stepper motor drive optimised for use with AML UHV-compatible motors. Four operating modes including USB remote from a host PC and opto-isolated step and direction inputs. Continuous monitoring of motor temperature is provided with automatic shutdown to prevent motor damage.