UHV Linear Translator (Rigid)
LTX Linear Translation Stage (Rigid)
From £3,500.00 excl. VAT and transportation cost
These Ultra High Vacuum mechanisms provide translation for loads of up to several tens of kilograms. They are generally similar to the AML LTV series, but use crossed-roller guides. They have very high rigidity, which is necessary where several transporters are stacked for compound motion or where off set loads are present. They are manufactured with UHV compatible material and construction methods and utilize AML UHV stepper motors.
- Replaces LTV for larger loads & rigidity
- Standard travels from 25 mm to 85 mm
- Resolution 1 µm or 5 µm
- Traverses up to 4 or 15 mm/sec.
- Directly stackable for XYZ
- Suitable for use below 1 x 10-10 mBar
- Bakeable to 200°C
- May be customised to suit specific requirements
SMD3 Stepper Motor Drive
Stepper motor drive optimised for use with AML UHV-compatible motors. Four operating modes including USB remote from a host PC and opto-isolated step and direction inputs. Continuous monitoring of motor temperature is provided with automatic shutdown to prevent motor damage.