UHV RSB Rotation Stage
UHV Rotation Stage
From £2,288.00 excl. VAT and transportation cost$2,970.00 excl. VAT and transportation cost€2,725.00 excl. VAT and transportation cost
AML ultra high vacuum compatible rotation stages are intended for intermittent rotation of balanced loads or as a precision gearbox. They are manufactured with UHV compatible material and construction methods and utilize AML D35.1 UHV stepper motors.
- Resolutions from 0.036° to 0.004° per step
- Unloaded backlash is less than resolution
- Intended for intermittent rotation of balanced loads of up to 1 kg
- RSB10K/20K/30K can stack on AML translation stages
- Suitable for use below 1 x 10-10 mBar
- Bakeable to 200°C
SMD3 Stepper Motor Drive
Stepper motor drive optimised for use with AML UHV-compatible motors. Four operating modes including USB remote from a host PC and opto-isolated step and direction inputs. Continuous monitoring of motor temperature is provided with automatic shutdown to prevent motor damage.