UHV Rotation Stage
From £2,200.00 excl. VAT and transportation costs
AML ultra high vacuum compatible rotation stages are intended for intermittent rotation of balanced loads or as a precision gearbox. They are manufactured with UHV compatible material and construction methods and utilize AML D35.1 UHV stepper motors.
The RSB10K/20K/30K can be mounted directly on AML LTV translation stages or stacked on another RSB without additional hardware.
- Resolutions from 0.036° to 0.004° per step
- Unloaded backlash is less than resolution
- Intended for intermittent rotation of balanced loads of up to 1kg
- RSB10K/20K/30K can stack on AML translation stages
- Suitable for use below 1 x 10-10 mBar
- Bakeable to 200ºC
|Order Code||Description||Price £|
|RSB10K||Rotation Stage. 10K Steps Per Revolution||2,200.00|
|RSB20K||Rotation Stage. 20K Steps Per Revolution||2,200.00|
|RSB30K||Rotation Stage. 30K Steps Per Revolution||2,300.00|
|RSB90K||Rotation Stage. 90K Steps Per Revolution||3,150.00|