UHV Linear Translator
LTV Linear Translation Stage
From £2,900.00 excl. VAT and transportation cost
AML ultra high vacuum compatible linear translation stages provide long travel with minimum height for loads of up to several kilograms They have widely spaced 'V' roller guides and are useful in simpler compound mechanisms where torsional loads are small. They are manufactured with UHV compatible material and construction methods and utilize AML UHV stepper motors. Smooth motion is provided by a diamond corrected lead screw and a matched, precision lapped nut to ensure good positional stability and incorporate a preloaded leadscrew nut to eliminate backlash.
- Standard travels from 50 mm to 400 mm
- Resolution 1 µm or 5 µm
- Traverses up to 5 or 15 mm/sec.
- Directly stackable for XYZ
- Suitable for use below 1 x 10-10 mBar
- Bakeable to 200°C
- Can optionally be fitted with limit switches or an optical encoder
- May be customised to suit specific requirements
SMD210 Stepper Motor Controller
Stepper motor controller specifically designed to drive AML UHV-compatible motors. Two motors may be driven sequentially under host computer control or by using an internally stored program. Manual operation is also possible using the front-panel or a hand-held joystick.