NGC3 Ion Gauge Controller with Active Gauge Input
Bayard-Alpert Ion Gauge Controller
£990.00 excl. VAT and transportation cost$1,255.00 excl. VAT and transportation cost€1,195.00 excl. VAT and transportation cost
The NGC3 is a high-accuracy Ion Gauge controller that offers integrated pressure measurement and control of Ionisation and Active gauges. The NGC3 supports four modes of Ion gauge operation; Auto and Interlock use Active or Pirani gauge pressure to automatically start/stop the Ion gauge, or prevent it from starting based on Active or Pirani gauge pressure. External inhibit allows start/stop of Ion gauge from an externally supplied logic signal. Use manual mode to force Ion gauge on and off as required.
The NGC3 incorporates an industry standard RJ45 jack that allows connection of most low power Active gauges, enabling a continuous measurement range of 1200 mBar to 3 x 10-11 mBar when used with our AGP Active Pirani gauge head or equivelant.
- Continuous measurement range: 1200 mBar to 3 x 10-11 mBar
- Controls 2 Ion gauges (sequentially), 1 Active gauge and 2 AML legacy Pirani gauges
- Bright green LED display; measurements are easy to read. Assignable custom gauge labels
- Multiple Ion gauge modes, including start/stop and interlock based on Active or Pirani gauge pressure
- 1U high full-width for easy rack-mounting
- Display pressure in mBar, Torr or Pascal, or Ion current in Amps
- Password protection feature; prevent inadvertent changes to important setup
- Automatic or manual emission current setting; sensitivity adjustable 1 mBar-1 to 140 mBar‑1
- Manual and automatic electron-bombardment degas programs
- 4 power relays for process control
- System bake-out program with control of temperature, time and over-pressure limit. Integral K-thermocouple amplifier
- RS-232C interface for data-logging and control, 1.0 volt/decade Recorder output
- Operates from 100 V to 240 V, 48 to 65 Hz supply without adjustment
Ultra High Vacuum Ion Gauges
Nude Bayard-Alpert ion gauges covering the vacuum range 1 x 10-3 to 3 x 10-11 mBar. They are intended for electron-bombardment degas. Available with a range of filament materials.