Ion Gauge Controller
NGC2D Bayard-Alpert Ion Gauge Controller
£950.00 excl. VAT and transportation cost
The NGC2D is a high-accuracy Ion Gauge controller that offers integrated pressure measurement and process control; with a large, clear display, an intuitive user interface and serial communications.
- Continuous measurement range: 1 x 10-3 mBar to 3 x 10-11 mBar
- Controls 2 Ion gauges (sequentially), 2 AML Pirani gauges and 1 Capacitance Manometer
- Bright green LED display shows bar-graph or numeric pressure, trend, diagnostics, etc.
- Display in mBar, Torr or Pascal. Permanent bar-graph of Pirani pressures.
- Customizable gauge labels
- Simple, guided setup is re-entrant and can be password protected
- Automatic or manual emission current setting
- Ion gauge sensitivity adjustable 1 mBar-1 to 140 mBar-1
- Automatic start of Ion gauge in pump-down and can be interlocked by Pirani or external signal
- Manual and automatic electron-bombardment degas programs
- 4 power relays for process control (5 A, 240 V) flexibly assignable to gauges with programmable hysteresis
- System bakeout program with control of temperature, time & over-pressure limit. Integral K-thermocouple amplifier
- Automatic control of titanium sublimation pump controller with optional countdown/cancellation of imminent firing
- RS-232C interface for data-logging and control
- Recorder output 1.0 volt/decade
- 1U high full-width, steel cased instrument for easy rack-mounting
- Operates from 100 V to 240 V, 50/60 Hz supply