USB to DB9 RS-232 Adapter Cable
£22.00 excl. VAT and transportation cost
USB to DB9 RS232 cable lets PC users add an additional serial port for RS-232 connections using USB.
- Connectors: USB 2.0 Male, RS232 Male
- Connect a RS-232 serial device to a USB port on your computer
- Supports Windows 2000 and above, and macOS 10.6 (Snow Leopard) and above
- Uses latest Prolific PL2303 chipset
- Maximum Transfer rate of up to 1 Mbps
- Supports automatic handshake
- Powered by USB port, no external power adapter required
NGC3 Ion Gauge Controller with Active Gauge Input
Built upon our NGC2D platform, the NGC3 additionally includes an Active Gauge input and supports fully automatic gauge operation to continuously display pressure across the full range of 1200 mBar to 3 x 10-11 mBar.
SMD210 Stepper Motor Controller
Stepper motor controller specifically designed to drive AML UHV-compatible motors. Two motors may be driven sequentially under host computer control or by using an internally stored program. Manual operation is also possible using the front-panel or a hand-held joystick.