Ion Gauge Filaments
From £30.00 excl. VAT and transportation cost
Replacement dual filament assemblies for AML ion gauges. Thoria or yttria coated iridium and tungsten.
- Replacement filament assemblies for AML AIG ion gauges
- BA gauge fillament is held by Allen set screws in socket receptacles
- Allen key and replacement screws are provided
- Tungsten, thoria-coated iridium or yttria-coated iridium available
- Supplied complete with full instructions, replacement grub-screws and hex-key
Ultra High Vacuum Ion Gauges
Nude Bayard-Alpert ion gauges covering the vacuum range 1 x 10-3 to 3 x 10-11 mBar. They are intended for electron-bombardment degas. Available with a range of filament materials.
NGC3 Ion Gauge Controller with Active Gauge Input
Built upon our NGC2D platform, the NGC3 additionally includes an Active Gauge input and supports fully automatic gauge operation to continuously display pressure across the full range of 1200 mBar to 3 x 10-11 mBar.