UHV Compatible Limit Switch
The VLS1 limit switch is used for repeatable limit detection for in-vacuum motion systems.
The switch is normally-closed (NC) and can be connected directly to an SMD3 stepper motor drive.
- UHV-compatible material construction
- Suitable for use to 1.3 x 10-10 mBar (1 x 10-10 Torr)
- Repeatability: ± <1µm
- Overtravel: 2 mm
- Switching current: 50 mA
- Switching voltage: 30 Vdc
- High temperature - bakeable to 250°C
- Normally-closed (NC)
- 22 AWG polyimide insulated wires
- 3/8-24 UNF external thread with 2 matching nuts