New AML Community Forum
Posted on Thursday 26th November 2020 at 12:25
We’re excited to announce the release of our new Community Forum, a place to find news and information relating to our products, as well as the place to ask questions and communicate with other members of the community.
The Community Forum is a platform where our team and customers in all industries can collaborate and start new conversations around interesting relevant topics. It is an addition to the documentation available on our website and the news posted on our blog. While we already provide industry-leading email and telephone support; even for products that are 30+ years old and we know our products inside out, there are answers to some questions that may benefit the wider community.
The community forum will help to:
- Get answers to your questions faster
- Learn new ways of using our products
- Request new features
- Share useful resources
- Help your peers with similar use cases
The Community Forum is organised into the following categories:
- News and Information – As a supplement to our blog, here we will post the latest updates on builds and product announcements.
- AML Support & Questions – If you have a question relating to one of our products, this is where you should post it. This category is separated into product-specific sub-categories. There is also a Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) section where we will post answers to questions that we have identified to be frequent topics of conversation.
- Feature Requests & Suggestions – Post feature requests that you think will make AML products and software even better. Any suggestions about products and software go in these forums.
- Tutorials – Over time we will post tutorials on how to use our products. It is also where other members of the community can post their own tutorials.
- Share your work – Here is the place to post projects that may interest the wider community.
- Resources – Here is the place to post custom software, LabVIEW VI’s and other resources.