Stepper Motor Controller
From £950.00 excl. VAT and transportation cost
The SMD210 Stepper motor controller is specifically designed to match AML motors. It drives two motors sequentially under manual control from the front panel; automatically from an internally stored program or remotely via the serial interface. Manual operation is also available from the front panel switches or a hand-held joystick.
- Two motors may be driven sequentially
- Control by host computer, internally stored programme or manually from front panel
- RS-232C interface and simple control language
- Step /8, /4, half and full
- Holding torque independent of dynamic torque
- Type K thermocouple amplifiers for motor temp indication
- Low power drive techniques to reduce motor temperature rise & outgassing
- 3 user inputs
- 3 user outputs
- Operates from 100 V to 240 V, 50-60 Hz supply
UHV Compatible Stepper Motors
Ultra High Vacuum stepper motors. Available in a range of sizes with torque ratings from 70 mNm to 800 mNm. They are suitable for low speed precision in-vacuum manipulation without the use of particle generating motion feed-throughs.