SMD210 Stepper Motor Controller
From £950.00 excl. VAT and transportation cost$1,205.00 excl. VAT and transportation cost€1,125.00 excl. VAT and transportation cost
The SMD210 Stepper motor controller is specifically designed to match AML motors. It drives two motors sequentially under manual control from the front panel; automatically from an internally stored program or remotely via the serial interface. Manual operation is also available from the front panel switches or a hand-held joystick.
- Two motors may be driven sequentially
- Control by host computer, internally stored programme or manually from front panel
- RS-232C interface and simple control language
- Step /8, /4, half and full
- Holding torque independent of dynamic torque
- Type K thermocouple amplifiers for motor temp indication
- Low power drive techniques to reduce motor temperature rise & outgassing
- 3 user inputs
- 3 user outputs
- Operates from 100 V to 240 V, 50-60 Hz supply
|SMD210||Dual Sequential Stepper motor drive||950.001,205.001,125.00|
|SMD210JOY||Two Button Joystick||68.0090.0085.00|
SMD3 Stepper Motor Drive
Stepper motor drive optimised for use with AML UHV-compatible motors. Four operating modes including USB remote from a host PC and opto-isolated step and direction inputs. Continuous monitoring of motor temperature is provided with automatic shutdown to prevent motor damage.
UHV Compatible Stepper Motors
Ultra High Vacuum stepper motors. Available in a range of sizes with torque ratings from 70 mNm to 800 mNm. They are suitable for low speed precision in-vacuum manipulation without the use of particle generating motion feed-throughs.
MLF18 18-way Electrical Feedthrough
MLF18F 18-way feedthrough on a DN40 CF flange (70 mm OD). Individual glass compression seals and bakeable to 250°C.