A user install pack to upgrade all NGC & NGC2D ion gauge controllers to the current version 6 firmware.
£15.00. Part No. FU-NGC.
Please include your instruments serial number when placing an order.
From £30.00 excl. VAT and transportation costs
Replacement dual filament assemblies for AML ion gauges. Thoria or Yttria coated Iridium and Tungsten.
- Replacement filament assemblies for AML AIG ion gauges
- Tungsten, Thoria-coated Iridium or Yttria-coated Iridium available
- Supplied complete with full instructions, replacement grub-screws and hex-key
Pirani Gauge Heads and Leads
PVx3 Pirani Gaugeheads for use with AML Ion Gauge Controllers
From £148.00 excl. VAT and transportation costs
Bakeable and non-bakeable Pirani gauges and extension leads for use with AML gauge controllers.
- Pirani gauges specifically for use with AML ion gauge controllers
- Range 200 mbar to 1x10-3 mbar
- Bakeable versions available
- AML extension leads can be fitted without affecting calibration
Ion Gauge Cables
AIGLx Ion Gauge Cables
From £157.00 excl. VAT and transportation costs
AIGL 250°C Bakeable cables for use with AIG ion gauges.
- Composite cable for use with AML ion gauges and controllers
- Bakeable to 250ºC
- 3, 6 or 9 metre standard lengths
- Custom lengths available
AIG1xG Ion Gauges
From £285.00 excl. VAT and transportation costs
Nude Bayard-Alpert ion gauges covering the vacuum range 1x10-3 to 3x10-11 mbar.
- Range 1x10-3 to 3x10-11 mbar
- Twin tungsten, thoria or yttria-coated filaments available
- Degassing by electron-bombardment
- Bakeout temperature 250ºC
- DN40 CF mounting flange
Ion Gauge Controller
NGC2D Bayard-Alpert Ion Gauge Controller
£950.00 excl. VAT and transportation costs
The NGC2D is a high-accuracy Ion Gauge controller that offers integrated pressure measurement and process control; with a large, clear display, an intuitive user interface and serial communications.
- Continuous measurement range: 1000 mBar to 3 x 10-11 mbar.
- Controls 2 Ion gauges (sequentially), 2 AML Pirani gauges and 1 Capacitance Manometer.
- Bright green LED display shows bar-graph or numeric pressure, trend, diagnostics, etc..
- Display in mBar, Torr or Pascal. Permanent bar-graph of Pirani pressures.
- Customizable gauge labels.
- Simple, guided setup is re-entrant and can be password protected
- Automatic or manual emission current setting.
- Ion gauge sensitivity adjustable 1mbar-1 to 140mbar-1.
- Automatic start of Ion gauge in pump-down and can be interlocked by Pirani or external signal.
- Manual and automatic electron-bombardment degas programs.
- 4 power relays for process control (5A, 240V) flexibly assignable to gauges with programable hysterisis.
- System bakeout program with control of temperature, time & over-pressure limit. Integral K-thermocouple amplifier.
- Automatic control of titanium sublimation pump controller with optional countdown / cancellation of imminent firing.
- RS-232C interface for data-logging and control
- Recorder output 1.0 volt/decade.
- 1U high full-width, steel cased instrument for easy rack-mounting.
- Operates from 100V to 240V, 50/60Hz supply.