SMD210 Connecting Cable
MLF18L and MLF18NBL
From £215.00 excl. VAT and transportation costs
Bakeable and non-bakeable cables to connect the SMD210 stepper motor drive to a MLF18F feedthrough.
- 3 metre, bakeable or non-bakeable lead for use with AML stepper motor drives and MLF18F feedthrough.
- Connects up to 3 motors installed in one vacuum chamber.
- Custom lengths are available to order.
MLF18VCF & VCM
Bakeable male and female 18-way connectors. The female connector mates to either the male connector or to the vacuum-side of the MLF18F feedthrough.
- 18-Way Male and Female connectors suitable for use in UHV
- Bakeable to 250ºC
- Gold plated pins connectors
- MLF18VCF mates with MLF18F feedthrough
£213.00 excl. VAT and transportation costs
18-way feedthrough on a DN40 CF flange. Individual glass compression seals and bakeable to 250°C.
- 18-Way feedthrough on DN40 CF (70mm OD) with individual glass compression seals
- Bakeable to 250ºC
- 1.5mm gold plated pins.
- Rating. 200V, 5A per pin. 15A maximum per feedthrough
Stepper Motor Gearheads
UHV Planetary Gearhead for use with AML Stepper Motors
From £1,900.00 excl. VAT and transportation costs
The PG series gearheads couple directly to AML D42 or D57 stepper motors and are suitable for use in UHV environments. Primarily used for increasing resolution, torque multiplication and inertia matching. They are designed for maximum torque capacity, high efficiency and low backlash.
- Suitable for use below 1 x 10-10 mBar
- Multiple ratio options, 4:1 through 100:1
- High efficiency, >94%
- Low inertia
- High precision, low backlash
- Bakeable to 200°C
Stepper Motor Controller
£950.00 excl. VAT and transportation costs
The SMD210 Stepper motor controller is specifically designed to match AML motors. It drives two motors sequentially under manual control from the front panel; automatically from an internally stored program or remotely via the serial interface.
- Two motors may be driven sequentially
- Control by host computer, internally stored programme or manually from front panel
- RS232C interface and simple control language
- Step /8, /4, half and full
- Holding torque independent of dynamic torque
- Type K thermocouple amplifiers for motor temp indication
- Low power drive techniques to reduce motor temperature rise & outgassing
- 3 user inputs
- 3 user outputs
- Operates from 100V to 240V, 50-60Hz supply
UHV Stepper Motors
Ultra High Vacuum Stepper Motors
From £600.00 excl. VAT and transportation costs
Ultra High Vacuum stepper motors. Available in a range of sizes with torque ratings from 70mNm to 800mNm.
- High torque fourth generation UHV stepper motors
- Suitable for use below 1x10-10mbar
- Bakeable to 200ºC
- Operational temperature range -65°C to +175°C
- Embedded thermocouple or PT100 sensor
- Open construction with all internal spaces vented
- Continuous running in vacuum at high torque and step rates with SMD210 drive
- Radiation hard versions available
- Custom shaft modifications available